To view or download an instruction manual please visit our manuals page.
Dispenser Home setup video
Our step by step video shows the unboxing and setup of our home dispenser unit.
Dispenser Pro setup video
Our step by step video shows the unboxing and setup of our pro dispenser unit.
Who are INEOS?
- INEOS is the world’s second largest chemicals business, with a turnover of over $60 billion. Our products improve health and enhance standards of living for people around the world.
- Our businesses produce raw materials that are essential for many goods: from medicines, to mobile phones. INEOS chemicals are an essential ingredient for modern life.
- Furthermore, our scientific innovations are also helping in the move towards a lower carbon economy. To learn more about INEOS and the work we do, visit our website: https://www.ineos.com
Who are INEOS Hygienics?
- INEOS Hygienics is a company that specialises in hospital grade sanitising solutions.
- INEOS Hygienics was launched in response to the Covid-19 global pandemic providing millions of bottles of sanitisers for free to the NHS and hospitals across Europe and the USA.
- As the world’s largest producer of high-purity synthetic ethanol, INEOS was able to provide continuity of supply during a shortage and provide hand sanitiser when frontline healthcare workers needed it the most.
- As countries came out of lockdown, INEOS Hygienics focused on providing this same hospital grade sanitiser to the public, businesses and sports teams, to help them to go about their daily lives, safely and with confidence.
What is inside an INEOS Sanitiser cartridge?
- Our cartridges contain INEOS Hygienics hospital grade sanitiser, made from 75% alcohol solution and effective in killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Is my cartridge recyclable?
- Our cartridges have been carefully engineered with recycling in mind. Each cartridge contains close to 95% HDPE, which means each one can be disposed of accordance with your local recycling guidelines.
Am I able to refill my cartridges?
- Our INEOS Hygienics sanitiser cartridges have been purposefully designed and built to seamlessly integrate into our dispensers, allowing for the controlled, safe and precise delivery of our hospital grade sanitiser. For this reason, our dispensers are not compatible with any other cartridges.
- For safety reasons, do not refill the cartridges yourself or make any other alterations to the cartridges.
Is the dispenser suitable for outdoor use?
- Our existing range of dispensers have been designed to keep you safe and confident indoors, and are not suitable for use outdoors.
Can I use a different battery?
- The INEOS Sanitiser Dispenser batteries have been designed for use with our dispensers with safety and efficiency in mind. Other batteries should not be used with the dispensers.
- Our batteries are rechargeable using the USB-C cable provided. Spare batteries can also be purchased via the shop section of the website.
How often should I clean the dispenser, and how?
- We recommend cleaning your INEOS Sanitiser Dispenser at least every time you change the cartridge.
- When cleaning, use soapy water and a soft cloth - do not use any harsh chemicals. For further cleaning guidance, please see the instructions manual delivered with your dispenser.
Troubleshooting Your Dispenser
What happens if I put my hand under the dispenser and nothing comes out?
Is there an indicator light that shows when your hand is placed in the dispensing area? If yes, see below key to indicator lights.
If no, please continue reading.
- Please ensure power is on (power button pressed in).
- Ensure battery is charged & inserted correctly into the left-hand battery casing within the device (see dispenser manual for further illustrative guidance). Use USB-C cable provided with the device to charge your battery.
- Ensure that the front door panel is fully closed. If you have a professional dispensers you will need to use the key to both open and close the door, closing the door without the key inserted will prevent the door from closing fully . The door must sit “flush” ie fully aligned with the machine in order for the sensors to work. You should hear a “click” sound when door is correctly closed.
- If the dispenser is still not working and no indicator lights are showing, then please get in touch with one of our team using the contact details found below.
Indicator lights explained – what happens if my dispenser is flashing white, green, blue, or red?
What does it mean if my dispenser is flashing white?
When your dispenser is switched on, or you have exchanged the cartridge – your dispenser will flash white, between one and four times. The number of times the indicator light flashes denotes the volume setting as follows:
- Flash x 1 - Volume 0.5ml
- Flash x 2 - Volume 1.0ml (default)
- Flash x 3 - Volume 1.5ml
- Flash x 4 - Volume 2.0ml
To increase the dispensed volume, press the volume button. The volume will increase by 0.5ml with every push, to a maximum of 2.0ml. After 2.0ml, pushing the volume button again will reset the level back to 0.5ml, and will increase by 0.5ml again with every push. The default volume setting is 1.0ml.
What does it mean if my dispenser is flashing green whilst dispensing?
A green light flashing during the dispensing of the gel means that everything is working well.
The lights are flashing green when I put my hand under my dispenser, but nothing is dispensing. What does this mean?
If the dispenser is flashing green, but nothing is dispensing, your cartridge may need priming.. To prime your cartridge, first remove the cartridge from the dispenser (open the door of the dispenser, turn the dispenser off via the On/Off button, and gently remove the cartridge). Now, with the cartridge in the upright position (with the pump at the bottom), place your thumb on the cog on the back side of the pump and carefully rotate the cog in both clockwise and an anti-clockwise rotation to gently ease the cog. It may be quite stiff to start with and you will need to rotate the cog several times until you start to see a very small amount of liquid coming out of the nozzle of the cartridge, at which point your cartridge will be primed and ready to use. You can now place your cartridge back into the dispenser and follow the general usage instructions to start using your dispenser.
On inserting the cartridge, ensure the silver clip snaps over the top of the pump mechanism.
If you continue to experience similar issues, please contact our customer care team.
What does it mean if my dispenser is flashing blue whilst dispensing?
A blue light flashing during the dispensing of the gel means there is less than 10% of power left in the battery. Please consider recharging the battery using the USB-C charging cable provided at your earliest convenience, in order to avoid the battery going flat.
What does it mean if my dispenser is flashing red whilst dispensing?
A red light flashing during the dispensing of the gel means there is less than 10% of the sanitiser solution left in the cartridge. Please consider sourcing a new cartridge, in order to exchange when your current cartridge runs out. Replacement cartridges can be purchased in the website shop. Do not attempt to refill existing cartridges yourself or make any other alterations to the cartridges.
What does it mean if a constant red light is shown whilst I am attempting to use my dispenser (hand inside the dispensing window)?
A constant red light during attempted use of the dispenser (hand inside the dispensing window) is an indication of a cartridge error – this means that either the cartridge is empty, or there is no valid cartridge present in the dispenser. To remedy these issues please follow the below stepwise instructions. Please continue down the instruction list until your issue is remedied:
- Check whether there is a cartridge present in your device – if not, insert a new cartridge
- Check if the cartridge is empty, if yes – insert a new cartridge
- Clean in and around the dispenser outlet using a soft cloth
- Turn the dispenser off, remove the battery (ensure it is charged) and insert again
- If the issue persists, please contact our team for further troubleshooting advice
What does it mean if a constant red light is flashing whilst the dispenser power is switched on, even though I am not attempting to use my dispenser?
A flashing red light whilst the dispenser is on but idle is an indication of a dispenser error. To remedy, please follow the below stepwise instructions. Please continue down the instruction list until your issue is remedied:
- Check whether the dispensing area is free of any objects
- Open the dispenser door and remove the cartridge. Insert the cartridge again and close the door
- Remove the battery, fully charge using the USB-C charging cable provided and insert again. Ensure the battery is inserted in the correct position, as shown in the instruction manual
- Check to ensure the lens of the hand sensor is clean
- Exchange the cartridge present in the dispenser. Remove the battery, ensure fully charged and replace again
- If the issue persists, please contact our team for further troubleshooting advice